In this interview, Larry Yatch shares his background as a SEAL and how he used his experience to help organizations plan and achieve goals.
This interview includes the following highlights:
- The difference between leading and managing a group
- Most companies rarely have a process and structure for tactical planning to execute a strategy
- Why the Navy SEALs had to rely more on process and structure instead of individuals
- How these tools can be used in military, companies and for individuals
- How Larry and his wife used this process to plan and engineer the lifestyle they wanted
- The five systems in the Plan-Site Process
- Failure is inevitable and is not something to hide from
- Failure is something that gives power
- Look at the behaviors necessary for success and align them with the actions necessary
If you want to develop skills further or bring this to your organization, visit plan-sight.com/clarity
- Gain more clarity and info on the Plan Sight Process
- Talent Development Hot Seat
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn!
- Join the Talent Development Hot Seat group on LinkedIn!
For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Andy Storch, at firstname.lastname@example.org