Highlights from this interview include:
- Why he decided to write the book "The Joy of Genius"
- Why he wrote "The Big Leap"
- One thing he learned from playing high school football
- How to know when you're on a genius spiral
- What it means to connect with our genius spiral and why most people are not really connected to it
- How to "woo" your creativity
- How things we can’t change from the past can drive negative attitude and thinking
- The genius move
- How he deals with negative feelings when they come up
- His wife's workshop "Living Your Life As A Work of Art"
- On the speech he gave with his hands shaking, how he opened up about it, and used it to connect with others
- Book: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Book: The Joy of Genius by Gay Hendricks
- Book: Five Wishes by Gay Hendricks
- Book: Conscious Loving by Gay Hendricks and Kathlyn Hendricks
- Book: Conscious Living by Gay Hendricks
- Book: The Centering Book by Gay Hendricks and Russel Wills
- The Joy of Genius website
- Episode 12 of TDHS with Dr. Gay Hendricks
For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Andy Storch, at email@example.com