Topics discussed in this interview:
- Christine's background working in talent management
- Her greatest accomplishments as a talent development professional
- Translating business strategy into learning
- Knowing when you need help and when you don't
- Her biggest mistake or failure as a talent development professional
- Why Christine decided to leave the corporate world and go out on her own
- Retaining a new generation of employees
- Helping younger employees develop and meet their managers halfway
- The process she uses to develop and empower emerging professionals
- Getting people together in person
- Addressing career development for emerging professionals
- The feedback tool, "AccelelerateME"
- Her advice for talent development professionals to improve and develop their younger emerging leaders
- Book she recommends
- Career Revolution Website
- Christine's LinkedIn profile
- Be an Awesome Boss
- Talent Development Hot Seat
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn!
- Join the Talent Development Hot Seat group on LinkedIn!
For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Andy Storch, at firstname.lastname@example.org