- How he got to where he is today
- Biggest lessons he learned
- How he applied those lessons
- How he knew he wanted to venture more into talent development than entrepreneurship
- His accomplishments at Hitachi Vantara
- His accomplishments prior to joining Hitachi Vantara
- How he got his team operating as a high performing team
- Things he does and looks for to ensure he hires the right people
- Mistakes he made / struggles he experienced in his career
- On getting people aligned
- Things he's doing to reinforce the new culture works that he does
- Trends he sees that are impacting how he does his work
Books he recommends
- Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter by Liz Wiseman
- Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Beyond HR: The New Science of Human Capital by John W. Boudreau, Peter M. Ramstad
- Mike Herron's LinkedIn profile
- TED Talk: Sugata Mitra "Build a School in the Cloud"
- Talent Development Hot Seat
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn!
- Join the Talent Development Hot Seat group on LinkedIn!
For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Andy Storch, at email@example.com